Saturday, December 16, 2017

SU! Display Stamper Entries

Hello ALL...

Thanks for coming to take a look at my NEW blog...I was blogging pretty regularly a few years ago...but my full-time job and then my health issues reared its ugly head.  It has taken a few years for things to settle in and of course we have moved THREE times since then...but we are now in our FOREVER home out in the country on 10+ acres...

I am FINALLY getting my studio all set up after being in the house for over a year...there was a call from Stampin' Up! requesting demonstrators to post projects as they need cards, scrapbook pages and 3-D items to display at our events and gatherings.  I have done this 5 or 6 times in the past and absolutely LOVED it...so here are my entries.  I really hope that I got all my stuff entered correctly as it has been a long while since I have done any blogging, posting...basically anything but lurking online...so here they are...

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think...and check back in the next few weeks as I get this blog up and running smoothly.






No comments:

Post a Comment

OnStage Swaps have been started...

Alrighty...I have finally started on my swaps for OnStage.  I have a TON of cards to make as I signed up for TOO many swaps...but I did it t...